Information for Vendors
The Glenshiel Christmas Fair has become a lucrative platform for small business owners and young entrepreneurs alike who wish to showcase their products to a deserving clientele.
Each year we do our best to offer our visitors a unique shopping experience. As you can imagine, that is no easy task! We base most of our selection decisions on the photos that you send us, listening to what our visitors are asking to see and from what we ourselves have seen in the marketplace.
- Potential Vendors for 2022 are required to apply online even if they have applied in previous years and who are already on our database.
- All fields must be completed or your application will not be submitted.
- All Vendors must submit no more than 10 photos of their product range, two of which must be of their stall layout. These photos will be used during the selection phase as well as for social media marketing purposes. Please keep your files under 3MB each or else they cannot be submitted.
- We reserve the right to limit the number of vendors per category so as to reduce the possibility of product repetition.
- We reserve the right to request changes to your range and stall styling.
- All Food Vendors must submit copies of their Certificates of Acceptability (COA’s) with their application.
- All Food Vendors must comply with Department of Health regulations regarding food prep and service. COVID regulations will apply.
- We may ask you to drop off samples for further inspection before we make a final decision on your products.
- Whilst we do employ full time, around-the-clock security for the Fair, the safeguarding of your stock or any valuables remains your responsibility. We take no responsibility for any losses you may suffer due to theft, accident, bad weather, fire or cancellation of the event. Please ensure that you have the correct insurance in place.
- We supply each stall with a trestle table, tablecloth, chair, and plug-point Please indicate your requirements on the application form. Please note that you will be required to pay a refundable deposit for your tablecloth.
- Vendors will receive a lunch voucher daily for themselves and one assistant.
- Vendors will receive access wristbands – one for themselves and one for an assistant, allowing entry during the event. (Additional access wristbands will be supplied to Food Vendors on request). No wristband – No entry.
Each stall is approximately 3m x 2m. Stalls are located in the following areas:
- Car Port: R5 500
- Lawn Marquee: R9 000
- Food Lawn (food vendors only): R3 500
- Rose Garden: Single R10 500
- Rose Garden: Double R15 450
- Main House: Single R11 550
- Main House: Double R17 050
- Applicants will receive an email indicating that their online application was successfully submitted.
- Successful applicants will be notified via email as to their inclusion at the Glenshiel Christmas Fair 2022
- Successful applicants will receive an invoice for payment of the 50% deposit fee to secure their stall, payable by 30 June 2022
- The balance of payment is due on 30 September 2022. Any accounts not settled in full by the given date will result in the Vendor losing their 50% deposit and their stall.
- Please address application-related queries to email@example.com
- By submitting your application, you agree that you understand the terms and conditions set out in this document. View full T&Cs
Applications close: 20 May 2022