Vendor Application Information
The Glenshiel Christmas Fair has become a lucrative platform for small business owners and young entrepreneurs alike who wish to showcase their products to a deserving clientele.
Each year we do our best to offer our visitors a unique shopping experience. As you can imagine, that is no easy task! We base most of our selection decisions on the photos that you send us, listening to what our visitors are asking to see and from what we ourselves have seen in the market place.
- Potential Vendors for 2019 are required to apply online even if they have applied in previous years and who are already on our database.
- All fields MUST be completed or your application will not be submitted.
- All Vendors must submit no more than 10 photos of their product range, two of which must be of their stall layout. These photos will be used during the selection phase as well as for social media marketing purposes. Please note that files larger than 3MB each cannot be submitted (?)
- We reserve the right to limit the number of Vendors per category in order to reduce the possibility of product repetition.
- We reserve the right to request changes to your range and stall styling.
- All Food Vendors must submit copies of their Certificates of Acceptability (COA’s) with their application.
- We may ask you to drop off samples for further inspection before we make a final decision on your products.
- Whilst we do employ full time, around the clock security for the Fair, the safeguarding of your stock or any valuables remain your responsibility. We take no responsibility for any losses you may suffer due to theft, accident, bad weather, fire or cancellation of the event. Please ensure that you have the correct insurance in place.
- We supply each stall with a trestle table, tablecloth, chair and plug-point (single stall) and two of each for a double stall. Please indicate your requirements on the application form.
- Vendors will receive tea, coffee and lunch daily for themselves and one assistant.
- Vendors will receive two Access Wristbands – one for themselves and one for an assistant, allowing entry during the event. (Additional Access Wristbands will be supplied to Food Vendors on request). No wristband – No entry.
Each stall is approximately 3m x 2m. Stalls are located in the following areas:
- Car Port: R5 500
- Lawn Marquee: R9 000
- Food Lawn (food vendors only): R3 500
- Rose Garden: Single R10 500
- Main House: Single R12 500
- Applicants will receive an email indicating that their online application was successfully submitted.
- Successful applicants will be notified via email by 31 May 2019 as to their inclusion at the Glenshiel Christmas Fair 2019.
- Successful applicants will receive an invoice for payment of the 50% deposit fee which is payable by 30 June 2019.
- The balance of payment is due on 1 September 2019. Any accounts not settled in full by 1 September 2019 will result in the Vendor losing their 50% deposit and their stall.
- Please address application related queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By submitting your application, you agree that you understand the terms and conditions set out in this document.
Applications close at midnight on Friday 24 May 2019.